Proposal Reviewers Wanted
We're looking for representatives from CUCCIO member institutions to help us review program proposals for CANHEIT-TECC 2018.
Proposals are across a range of topics, focusing on:
- Data: Big data, data management and governance, database development, analytics
- Research Computing: Research portals, bridging the gap between research computing and IT
- Student Systems & Student Success: Systems and technologies supporting student success, evolution of teaching and learning technology
- Technologies & Trends: Cloud, Software, Jupyter notebooks, Artificial Intelligence
- Leading & Partnering: Institution-wide IT strategies, change leadership
- People: Professional development, diversity and inclusion, IT staffing and organizational models
Why get involved?
- Learn what the latest best practices and hot topics are;
- Collaborate with higher education IT leaders from across Canada; and
- Help shape the CANHEIT-TECC 2018 program.
What is the time commitment?
Approximately 10 hours from February 26 to March 9, 2018 which includes:
- Reviewing a minimum of 20 proposals; and
- Participation in introductory and final discussions.
Reviewer Sign-Up Form
The deadline to express your interest is Wednesday, February 21, 2018, at 5:00 pm Pacific.
Not sure if your institution/organization is a CUCCIO member? We still want to hear from you!