CANHEIT-TECC 2018 welcomes all higher education IT leaders from universities, colleges, technical institutes, and research computing (ARC) experts to attend.
PLEASE NOTE: CANHEIT-TECC does not accept registrations from vendor organizations unless they are a conference sponsor. For more information, visit canheit-tecc.sfu.ca/sponsorship.
Conference registration includes:
- Opening Reception at the Playground of the Gods, Burnaby Mountain Park on Monday, June 18th
- Night Out on the shores of False Creek, Vancouver, at Mahoney and Sons on Tuesday, June 19th
- Awards Banquet on Burnaby Mountain on Wednesday, June 20th
- Pre-breakfast activities Tuesday, June 19th - Thursday, June 21st
- Transporation to and from Burnaby Mountain each day and to the evening event on Tuesday, June 19th
- Meals during the conference including refreshment breaks
- Over 80 hours of of content-rich programming including inspiring keynotes and plenty of opportunity to network and collaborate