CANHEIT-TECC 2018 officially closed on June 21, 2018. Hosting almost 700 attendees, the event was completely sold out. Please watch the CANHEIT website for future events and make sure you register early to ensure your spot!.
CANHEIT-TECC 2018 welcomes all higher education IT leaders from universities, colleges, technical institutes, and research computing (ARC) experts to attend.
PLEASE NOTE: CANHEIT-TECC does not accept registrations from vendor organizations unless they are a conference sponsor. For more information, visit canheit-tecc.sfu.ca/sponsorship.
Conference registration includes:
- Opening Reception at the Playground of the Gods, Burnaby Mountain Park on Monday, June 18th
- Night Out on the shores of False Creek, Vancouver, at Mahoney and Sons on Tuesday, June 19th
- Awards Banquet on Burnaby Mountain on Wednesday, June 20th
- Pre-breakfast activities Tuesday, June 19th – Thursday, June 21st
- Transportaion to and from Burnaby Mountain each day and to the evening event on Tuesday, June 19th
- Meals during the conference including refreshment breaks
- Over 80 hours of of content-rich programming including inspiring keynotes and plenty of opportunity to network and collaborate